MSEF Welcome’s Delta Eta Rho Sorority as a Sponsor
Delta Eta Rho Sorority, Inc., (DERSI) was founded on September 5, 2012 in Los Angeles, California by a woman with a dream, a purpose and a plan: to create a strong lesbian sisterhood that creates leaders who will possess the tools to uplift, educate, and support the members of and organizations that represent the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) community.
- DERSI’s blue print: displaying the Grace and Strength of Women combined with their Power as Leaders.
- DERSI is an example of what a solid and unyielding foundation that represents a feminine sisterhood.
- DERSI Women will utilize their collective intellect and resources to help other pave a SOLID foundation.
DERSI is committed to supporting the LGBT community by building a SOLID foundation for OUR communities. Not only will we be giving back to the community as a whole but also we’ll help preserve it for those that come after us.
- Mission: To create a strong lesbian sisterhood that supports individuals and organizations that focus on equal rights for members of the LGBT community.
- Vision: That the members of the LGBT community become more self accepting, self-loving, and self –respecting. In addition, organizations that focus on LGBT equality become more successful. Positive role models will encourage strong and successful community leaders now and into the future.